Saturday, April 3, 2010

What we've been up to...

A little of this...
(learning to fold his arms for a prayer:)

a little of that...

some of the other...
(We're excited for Caleb to try out the trampoline at
Grandma and Grandpa's house in May!)

...and some fluffy-ness thrown in for good measure. :)
(and occasionally a wet puppy)

Decorating Easter eggs for Family Night...
(trying to smell it:)

(oops, I think he "kissed" it!)


hunting for eggs with our friends...
(when the first one broke open and he saw jelly beans,
he just sat down to eat them :)

(savin' some for later:)

hanging out with family...
(meeting baby Noah for the first time)

(Joe's sister Dawn and her bf Brad)

getting two teeth...
(can you see my first tooth?)

and Caleb's first steps!!
Tuesday, March 30

Well, these were his "second steps"--he took his actual, un-provoked first steps on top of the twin guest bed in his room, nakie after his bath. We diapered him for the video, of course ;)

Going to the zoo...

graduating to a big-boy carseat...

and hanging out with Daddy whenever possible!

19 comments:

Camille said...

Hooray for updates!! I love them all, especially the walking video. YOu and Joe are so cute in it! I can tell Caleb has excellent parents! Caleb is getting so big and he's so handsome! THanks for the pics! Love you all!

Camille said...

Oh yeah, and I'm SO impressed with the garden!! You whooped me on that! Maybe the next time we have a house, I'll get into gear. :)

Emily said...

That is one cute kid, Sally! So cute! I'm impressed with your gardening. I'm glad you guys are enjoying Caleb so much. :)

Mommydew said...

Adorable! He has gotten so big. I love the picture of him folding his arms, precious!

Mardi said...

What a doll! I just want to kiss those cheeks! What a precious smile.

Wendi said...

He is the cutest little guy! I love the last one with Joe sandwiched between Caleb and the pup!

Heather said...

Way cute. It's amazing to see how much he's grown up in the last six months since I saw Caleb in October.

Kim said...

Such cute pictures, I can't believe Caleb is so old.

Bill Gates II said...

He is the cutest little boy EVER!!! Looks like you guys are doing great. You are such a sweet little family:)

Marcie said...

What cute pictures!! I love the one of him folding his arms. I've never gotten one of those. That's funny about the teeth. I've had two kids get their first tooth after they turned one also.

Kamie said...

Caleb has to be one of the cutest little boys ever. I am so jealous of your garden too. Hope all is well in San Antonio. We might be coming down in June so maybe we could hook up.

Mabis said...

Sally This is soo awesome, I almost started to cry! He is so big and cute and looks like very well behaved I want to see him!!!
I hope everything is going good for you :) We love you soo much!
Say Hi To Joe!!

Susan said...

Looks like you all have been having a lot of fun! LOVE the walking video - it's such an exciting moment, huh?! I adore the prayer photo too....picture perfect!

Tracy Haws said...

Adorable. What else is there to say? Oh yeah, I know...Stop growing Caleb! You're getting too big!

Harvey Family said...

Love your family! He looks like he's doing so good folding his arms!! What a big boy! - he is seriously so cute! - but you already knew that ;)

Jen York said...

SO CUTE!!! You guys look like you're quite busy and very happy. I'm so happy for you!

p.s. The prayer picture is ADORABLE!!

JoDell said...

This is all it takes to make me cry! Patrick, Jolene, and I loved watching Caleb's first steps. They want to watch more of Caleb. I had to tell them they'd have to wait until next time! Caleb is getting so tall. It's so wonderful to see him with you and Joe. I just love you guys! Your garden looks amazing, too! I'll have to get some pointers from you when I decide to start a garden. I wish we lived closer...maybe someday. :)

JoDell said...

We just watched the "trampoline" video. Very cute! He's such a happy guy.

erin said...

what a darling little boy caleb is!