We'd like you to meet Ella Elise--
Born June 30, 5:11 pm
8 lbs., 3.9 oz
19.5 inches of beautiful
Not flesh of my flesh Nor bone of my bone Yet still miraculously my own Never forget for a single minute You didn't grow under my heart, but in it. -Fleur Conkling Heylinger (courtesy Heather J.)
~"pitty" (pretty)~"cah" (car)~"hah-by" (heavy--my favorite:)
~"bi-bi" (binky)
~"go"
~"ghee" (cheese)4/4 - This morning on our walk with Sam the dog, Caleb put the hand waving and "hi" together--so, every time we saw a person, near or far, he would wave and say, "Hi! Hi! Hi!"; sometimes it turned into "yah! yah!"
~loves to say "byeee!"
Caleb likes to take the cell phone from me when I'm on it, and close it. Recently, I was talking to Joe on speaker phone (so that Caleb could hear), and Caleb took the phone, and while shutting it, said softly, "Bye-bye Da."
~"ba-bah" (basketball)
~"hi"~"boo"~"puh-buh" (Peek-a-boo)~"uh-oh" (used to sound like "uh-uh", before he figured out the "oh" sound)~folds his arms if he hears the word 'prayer', and says "may-meh" (amen) at the end, or sometimes just when HE is done with the prayer being said ;)~"mi-mi" (mommy--took us forever to figure out this is what he was saying--finally!)~"cracker"~"moo" (could mean either Moon or the sound cows make)~"bup-pee" (puppy--my fave)~"cocker" (helicopter)~"stinky"~signs "more" and says "peas" (please)~does little action for "elephant"~does little arm action for "airplane"--which he loves to find when he hears them!~"bee" (usually says "bee bee")~"baby"~"nana" (banana)~"da-da", "daddy", "da-dai", "da-du" (naturally this was first ;)
Born June 30, 5:11 pm
8 lbs., 3.9 oz
32 comments:
How very exciting, what a BEAUTIFUL family, so perfect!
Congratulations
Oh, you guys, this is so wonderful! She is beautiful, congratulations!! We love you all and miss you. Welcome baby Ella.
CONGRATS!!! She is beautiful, and you all look great! I adore the name Ella - it's been on my short lists for both girls. Enjoy her! We are SO happy for you!!!!!
Oh YEA! SO exciting! She is so beautiful she fits right in :) Congrats, love you guys!
I've been checking every day for this good news. We are SO happy for you guys and wish you all the best. She is such a pretty baby and I love the name. :) The family picture at the end is touching. Caleb looks like a happy big brother. We're just sad we don't get to meet her in person, but send our love and best wishes. Enjoy!
Oh how happy I am that you posted these pictures!!!!! She is beautiful and I love her already! I can't wait to meet her. I told Christian that Caleb just got a new baby sister and he said, "We need to go visit them and see his baby sister." How I wish we could! When I explained that you lived in Texas he simply said, "Well they can drive to Grandma and Grandpa's and then we can go see Caleb's baby sister there." Sounds like a plan! :) And by the way, that is the cutest family picture!!! Caleb looks absolutely handsome. I miss that cutie! I wish I was there!
Also, you are a very good looking family of four! :)
Oh My Goodness!! how adorable!! Im so stinkin happy for you guys!! I love it!!! I cant wait to meet her! You guys look so happy!!! miss yall and love you!!
Look at those rosey cheeks and all that hair! Congrats happy parents! What a beautiful family you have!
Congratulations Sally! What a wonderful family!
She is perfect! I'm so happy for you guys. Caleb looks so happy in that last picture--a happy big brother. :) Thanks for sharing the pictures. She's beautiful. Congratulations! I can't wait to meet her.
she is so beautiful! i'm so happy for you and your family.
OH, MY GOSH!!! She is Beautiful! Congratulations you guys. I couldn't be happier for you all.
I love Calebs face in the picture. So happy to have a little sister. What a sweet little family. We are so happy for you. Ella is so beautiful. I love that name. You and Joe are amazing!!! Good luck with everything. Can't wait to see more pictures. Congratulations:)
Congrats! I am excited for you. Your little family is so cute!!
YEA! I love how happy Calebs looks too! You all do! What a beautiful name. Congratulations to you all!
Congratulations!!!! Such a beautiful family.
I Have been checking every day for awhile now and YEAH WHAT a cutie! totally worth the wait! love the name. and even Caleb looks happy about it!
BEAUTIFUL! We are SO happy for all of you! Love you all and can't wait to see more pictures!
Congratulations!! What a beautiful family you 4 are. How is it with two youngin's? :) You're a great mom.
I am so excited for you! Matt and I really need to come to San Antonio to see you guys! Hope all is well with your beautiful little girl...and Caleb is getting so big!
Congratulations! What a beautiful, wonderful family! :-)
Yay!! I know you guys are here & I can just tell you, but still! I have to make it official!
Hooray, Davidsons! Welcome to the world, Ella! Congratulations to Caleb - you're going to be such a great, loving big brother!
(and I was first to hold her! hahaha!)
love you guys!
She is just beautiful! Congrats guys!
I've been anxiously waiting and thinking about you guys daily hoping that soon you would introduce to the world you baby girl. Congratulations! I am so happy for the both of you. Caleb looks like he will make an awesome big brother. She's a beautiful little girl with a nice head of hair!
Yea! We've been praying for you guys and anxiously awaiting news. We are so happy for you all! Enjoy her. :)
Oh she is beautiful you guys. I am so excited for you! She is one cute baby and that is a really cute name.
Way cute pictures! Love it! What a beautiful little girl and what a cute family! Miss you guys! Congratulations!
Jared & Shannon
Hurrah! She is beautiful! And what a happy family! Good luck with two!
I'm starving for more pictures... :)
Congratulations! She's so beautiful and I can't wait to meet her!
davidsons, congratulations!! what a perfect little baby girl! so happy for you all!
Post a Comment