Thursday, January 8, 2009

Finishing up at Study Island

December 19 was my last day at my first "real", full-time job. I was there for almost 3 years, and I came to really enjoy the job and the people I worked with. I will especially miss "my team", the Science content team, as we really went through a lot together this year to get to where we were at as the year came to a close.

The final "big event" of my career at Study Island was the yearly Holiday Party, and this year it was held in a large conference room of a hotel (which hotel I've already forgotten--ha!) in Dallas.
This is most of my team and everyone's dates.

I will miss them, but of course I am excited to move on to motherhood, which will start in just a couple of days!

3 comments:

Ella WILLIAMSON said...

COOL! GLAD YOU ENJOYED CHRISTMAS PARTY AND FAREWELL PARTY.

Darcy said...

Yeah no more work!! Ha ha NOW YOU HAVE MOMMY DUTY! I work now at the hospital here in Newport, its kind of a bummer but its also a nice break becasue its only 3 days a month.

Rosanna said...

Sally, you look hot! Joe, you look good too. :)