11 years ago
Not flesh of my flesh Nor bone of my bone Yet still miraculously my own Never forget for a single minute You didn't grow under my heart, but in it. -Fleur Conkling Heylinger (courtesy Heather J.)
~"pitty" (pretty)~"cah" (car)~"hah-by" (heavy--my favorite:)
~"bi-bi" (binky)
~"go"
~"ghee" (cheese)4/4 - This morning on our walk with Sam the dog, Caleb put the hand waving and "hi" together--so, every time we saw a person, near or far, he would wave and say, "Hi! Hi! Hi!"; sometimes it turned into "yah! yah!"
~loves to say "byeee!"
Caleb likes to take the cell phone from me when I'm on it, and close it. Recently, I was talking to Joe on speaker phone (so that Caleb could hear), and Caleb took the phone, and while shutting it, said softly, "Bye-bye Da."
~"ba-bah" (basketball)
~"hi"~"boo"~"puh-buh" (Peek-a-boo)~"uh-oh" (used to sound like "uh-uh", before he figured out the "oh" sound)~folds his arms if he hears the word 'prayer', and says "may-meh" (amen) at the end, or sometimes just when HE is done with the prayer being said ;)~"mi-mi" (mommy--took us forever to figure out this is what he was saying--finally!)~"cracker"~"moo" (could mean either Moon or the sound cows make)~"bup-pee" (puppy--my fave)~"cocker" (helicopter)~"stinky"~signs "more" and says "peas" (please)~does little action for "elephant"~does little arm action for "airplane"--which he loves to find when he hears them!~"bee" (usually says "bee bee")~"baby"~"nana" (banana)~"da-da", "daddy", "da-dai", "da-du" (naturally this was first ;)
9 comments:
Yahoo!!! That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you guys. I can't wait to find out where you are going (even though it could mean you will leave us). What fun, I hope this week isn't too nerve racking for you!
Yeah Sally! That is a big stress to have off your shoulders now! Enjoy Match Day - it is so much fun. We can't wait to hear where you'll be headed.... :)
How exciting!
Yay! Congrats! And I'm so anxious to find out where! (I'm sure you are, too!)
Did you get the package I sent you in the mail? I just want to be sure it arrived...
:)
Congrats you guys! I can't wait to hear where you are going. have a GREAT week!!!
That is such fantastic news! I am so happy to hear that things are working out! You have to let us know where you will be heading for your next adventure! Love you guys!
YES! What a huge relief! I'm so excited to hear where you'll be (so we can make plans to visit you). :) I love this picture of your little family. I don't think that I'll ever cease being amazed by this miracle in your lives.
By the way, Patrick is sitting here with me, and he wants to tell Caleb that he loves him.
Congratulations to your match!
Good Luck this coming Thursday.
Announce us where you are going.
SOUTH CAROLINA?
SAN ANTONIO?
CALIFORNIA?
NEW YORK?
PENNSYLVANIA?
GOOD LUCK?
Yes!!! All right! I knew you would! I can't wait to hear where you're going! Match Day is so awesome. You'll have a great day. Post the news as soon as you can. I'll be waiting!
Marcie
Post a Comment