Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Two month stats


Caleb turned two months on Sunday - I can't believe so much time has already gone by. We are absolutely loving having him in our home and family. We can feel his sweet spirit and are so grateful for this blessing.

I've been telling people as late as Saturday that we thought he weighed about nine and a half pounds. He had his two month well visit at the pediatrician Monday, though, and boy were we surprised!

Weight - 12 lbs., 1.5 oz.
Length - 23.75 in.

This little guy is definitely growing! And suddenly I feel like I must be much stronger than I was when he came home with us. :)

I had a lame attempt at taking two-month photos in our living room; they're not good, but I'll post one below(it's been posted above) anyway when I get a chance to upload them. Currently Caleb is having a rather needy sort of day; we're thinking it's from his shots he got yesterday. (This is common, right?)

8 comments:

Mommydew said...

Totally common! I can't believe how much he had grown already. I'm glad he is still checking out healthy at the doctors!

Kim said...

Yes common... I hate shots it means a couple days of fussy baby!I'm glad you are enjoying your baby boy.

Jami said...

He's SO adorable!...but I'm going to have to steal him some time so I can play with his hair! ;)

JoDell said...

I'm going to leave one comment for all the posts below. I've been out of the blogging world for too long!

First, I have one adorable nephew that I'm dying to see in person! All the pictures are so cute. He is getting so big! As his stats will attest. I can't wait to hold the little chunker. :) Thanks for posting all the pictures. I can't wait to show Patrick and Jolene tomorrow. They'll be thrilled to see their cousin.

Ella WILLIAMSON said...

Congratulations to your baby turns two months old. The baby pictures are very cute and beautiful. YES CALEB is an adorable!

Heather said...

Way cute, Sally. So yes fussy babies are common after shots. I love Tylenol. If you are not opposed to giving him any, I usually give my babies some right before we go to the doctor and by the time they get the shots it's into their systems and we have a much better day.

The Gurrs said...

I cannot wait to get my hands on that cute little chunk! I'll give your arms a break when you get here :) It'll be a piece of cake because I'm used to 32-37 pounders :)

Camille said...

Oh my, he is WAY too cute!! Seriously, what a cute little guy! I love his cheeks, his hair, his smile...I can't believe how big he is already! Good job on the pictures!