about being a mommy is comforting and rocking my crying child back to sleep. Mmmm.
And I love how sweet he looks sleeping.
On another note, it is amazing what you will let your child get into just to give you a few minutes of time to get ready for the day :)




9 comments:
He looks so flexible in that picture where he is sleeping. I don't ever remember the time that I was that flexible. What a cute kiddo! I got your cards in the mail on Monday - and I mention adoption to practically everyone I know!
Ah, he looks so peaceful! I still love looking at my sleeping "babies." And, watch out, Sally! Once he starts walking, you'll be amazed at what he can get away with (especially since he's so darn cute!).
What a handsome boy Caleb is! I love his hair cut! You do a great job. :) I also love sleeping babies...ahhh. And amen to the second picture. Sometimes, a few minutes is worth any mess! And Jake wonders why the house is such a mess when he gets home... :)
Sleeping babies are awesome, amen to that!
He is such a beautiful little boy! I love his chunky little legs and the socks! So sweet!
Looks like he's a sprawler! And I'm with you, Sally: all the time, I think, "Okay, I'm going to have to clean that up, but it's totally worth this moment!"
Rocking them is definitely one of the most amazing parts of being a mom.
What do you mean, houses are supposed to be clean? :)
Ha! Is he getting into stuff already! :D I saw a sign today that said, "My house was clean yesterday, sorry you missed it"!
goodness he is growing fast! I saw you guys at church a few sundays back, i meant to say hi but missed you! Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment