Sunday, January 10, 2010

Suddenly mobile!

This was Caleb last Sunday in our kitchen after church:


9 comments:

Mommydew said...

That is adorable.

Lacee said...

Oh that is hilarious!

Diana said...

That made my day - so incredible cute! I don't think I've ever seen a child move like that before but it seems to be rather effective for him. I love it! That is some serious scootchin'...

Ella WILLIAMSON said...

AHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHH
WHAT A CUTE!!!!
WHAT AN ADORABLE!

Marcie said...

That's so cute! He's fast. Now my kids are trying it out on the kitchen floor and racing. :)
Your vacation to Utah sounds fun too. I love all the pictures.

Amy said...

Oh dang! He's good. That is one sweet skill to have ;) lol

Jen York said...

That's hilarious!! I love it! It's too cute! I'm with Marcie. You're Utah vacation looked like a great time and I'm glad you're Mom's feeling better!

JoDell said...

I love it! I'm so glad he's scooching...it's way more cute than crawling. :)

Jami said...

Woah, he's so fast! You guys better watch out :D So cute!