Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day-after-Christmas fun

The day after Christmas, Joe had work off again! (third day in a row?? Wow:) We went for a walk, but mostly just hung out, lazed about, etc. Here's a few pics and some video.

Caleb's just started holding his own bottle!

playing with (sucking on) the track from the train toy sent by Aunt Rosanna

wearing the festive hat from Great-Grandma to go on our walk
(Daddy insisted ;)

hanging out on the back porch


the video above shows a new facial expression Caleb has been testing out--
the Scowl :D



pulling ornaments off the tree



trying out the new push'n'go car toy from Daddy -
and some evidence that he has started scooting, too!

9 comments:

Ella WILLIAMSON said...

We are glad Sally taught Caleb how to run the car. WE love your video. We enjoyed watching Caleb laughing.
Thank for sharing.

JoDell said...

Yep, I've got one cute nephew. Can't you post more videos? :) Actually, Dad got us a camera for our comptuer. I still have to download Skype, but, when I do, we'll have to see Caleb in real time. :)

He's growing so much! I hope he had a fun birthday. I still can't believe he's a year old! I love his "scowl." I had to watch it several times before I caught it...I don't think you can call that a scowl! First of all, he's too cute when he does it.

I'm glad Joe had several days off in a row--that's great! Looks like you guys had a great time.

Myra&Brian said...

Thanks for the cute pics & videos!! We love seeing Caleb & his cute parents!!
Love ya,
Dad & Mom (Gurr)

Jami said...

sigh. I can't believe he's getting so big! What a handsome guy and you two are such cute parents. We miss you! sigh. sniff.

Lacee said...

I love how he gets around, precious!

Susan said...

Wow, Caleb is getting so big! I'm so behind on reading/commenting on blogs (let alone updating my own)...it looks like you guys have had some great trips and wonderful holidays! I'm so glad! At least intern year isn't all bad, right?

Emily said...

So fun to catch up on your blog! Caleb is such a cutie! And looks so grown up. We're praying you'll be able to get another child soon!

Darcy said...

Wow he is getting big-- trucks thats all ya need when you have a boy, and maybe a few trains too!

M and M said...

He is getting so big, and of course so cute!