Just sending out a heads-up for anyone who is getting excited for a garden this year like we are :) I just read on the r house blog (http://therhouse.blogspot.com) that there is a family in Seattle who is trying their fastest to raise funds to pay for a pending adoption. And to raise the money, they are selling flower seeds/bulbs/plants! The blog where they are selling them is here: http://wrightadoptionfund.blogspot.com/ To help with the fundraising, your orders must be placed by Saturday, Feb. 6.
Furthermore, mrs. r of the r house is doing a giveaway to promote this flower-selling site. The giveaway post can be found here: http://therhouse.blogspot.com/2010/02/giveaway-flowers- from-megan.html
Go and enter if you want! :) (This blog post gets me one more entry... ;) The giveaway ends Wed., Feb. 3 at 11:59 pm. But even if I don't win, I am ordering a bunch of seeds/plants, so I'm way excited :)
And yes, I definitely ordered the strawberries--maybe they'll grow in Texas, eh?? :) (We're trying something new this year--square foot gardening!)




No comments:
Post a Comment