Tuesday, May 4, 2010

BYU 5K in San Antonio

On Saturday, we ran (ok, mostly walked :) a 5K as part of the BYU Management Society's scholarship fundraiser. I personally have never done one before, and it was a lot of fun to do as a family! We definitely finished toward the end of the crowd, but we enjoyed pausing to pick wildflowers along the way and take pictures :)

All ready to go!

"Cheese!" - You can see the 1604, and Fiesta Texas way in the background :)

Caleb taking a break from the stroller

Wiseman LDS ward representation--
The Burks, the LeBlancs, the Tourtillots, the Gonzalez's, and the Davidsons!

the kiddos

3 comments:

JoDell said...

Way to run a race! Although, it sounds like your race was a lot more fun than the ones I run. :) I'm running a 5K at the end of June, and, after reading this post, I'm seriously going to stop and pick some wild flowers in the middle of the race!

Jami said...

Nice job! That's really great, for the kids too!

Lindsey Whiting said...

Awesome job!! Sally, in your first picture of the race, in the background are some of my friends in the ward, so funny! I'm so excited for your baby to get here!! I'll be looking on your blog! :)