We sure love our little sweetheart!
11 years ago
Not flesh of my flesh Nor bone of my bone Yet still miraculously my own Never forget for a single minute You didn't grow under my heart, but in it. -Fleur Conkling Heylinger (courtesy Heather J.)
~"pitty" (pretty)~"cah" (car)~"hah-by" (heavy--my favorite:)
~"bi-bi" (binky)
~"go"
~"ghee" (cheese)4/4 - This morning on our walk with Sam the dog, Caleb put the hand waving and "hi" together--so, every time we saw a person, near or far, he would wave and say, "Hi! Hi! Hi!"; sometimes it turned into "yah! yah!"
~loves to say "byeee!"
Caleb likes to take the cell phone from me when I'm on it, and close it. Recently, I was talking to Joe on speaker phone (so that Caleb could hear), and Caleb took the phone, and while shutting it, said softly, "Bye-bye Da."
~"ba-bah" (basketball)
~"hi"~"boo"~"puh-buh" (Peek-a-boo)~"uh-oh" (used to sound like "uh-uh", before he figured out the "oh" sound)~folds his arms if he hears the word 'prayer', and says "may-meh" (amen) at the end, or sometimes just when HE is done with the prayer being said ;)~"mi-mi" (mommy--took us forever to figure out this is what he was saying--finally!)~"cracker"~"moo" (could mean either Moon or the sound cows make)~"bup-pee" (puppy--my fave)~"cocker" (helicopter)~"stinky"~signs "more" and says "peas" (please)~does little action for "elephant"~does little arm action for "airplane"--which he loves to find when he hears them!~"bee" (usually says "bee bee")~"baby"~"nana" (banana)~"da-da", "daddy", "da-dai", "da-du" (naturally this was first ;)
11 comments:
she is growing so fast!! She is absolutely gorgeous!!
She is absolutely precious!
Ella looks so pretty baby. It is hard to believe that she grows so fast and active. We save something for her for christmas gifts soon.
Love Ella and Roger W.
Darling!!
Oh my, she is so adorable!! Need...more...pics... :) Thanks so much for posting these!! I want to hold her and make her smile so I can kiss those beautiful dimples! Come visit soon....
She has changed so much in such a short period of time! What a cutie. Why do they have to grow so fast?
...and I echo Camille: Need... more... pics :)
Adorable! Especially the one on the bottom right is to die for. :) Congratulations are in order from my end as well (I'm slowly getting back into the blogosphere). I am so happy for your family, Sally!
Sally, thanks for posting these wonderful pics of Ella!
What a cutie!! Love those dimples - she is a sweetheart - I can see why Caleb loves her too.
Looking forward to holding & seeing her someday in the not too distant future...
Love, Dad
She is precious! Thank you for posting update pictures. I can hardly believe how much she has grown!
She is the prettiest baby! Hope things are going well for you all!
Post a Comment