Ella's growling
And here's another, just for fun--
Ella "talking" to Daddy
Not flesh of my flesh Nor bone of my bone Yet still miraculously my own Never forget for a single minute You didn't grow under my heart, but in it. -Fleur Conkling Heylinger (courtesy Heather J.)
~"pitty" (pretty)~"cah" (car)~"hah-by" (heavy--my favorite:)
~"bi-bi" (binky)
~"go"
~"ghee" (cheese)4/4 - This morning on our walk with Sam the dog, Caleb put the hand waving and "hi" together--so, every time we saw a person, near or far, he would wave and say, "Hi! Hi! Hi!"; sometimes it turned into "yah! yah!"
~loves to say "byeee!"
Caleb likes to take the cell phone from me when I'm on it, and close it. Recently, I was talking to Joe on speaker phone (so that Caleb could hear), and Caleb took the phone, and while shutting it, said softly, "Bye-bye Da."
~"ba-bah" (basketball)
~"hi"~"boo"~"puh-buh" (Peek-a-boo)~"uh-oh" (used to sound like "uh-uh", before he figured out the "oh" sound)~folds his arms if he hears the word 'prayer', and says "may-meh" (amen) at the end, or sometimes just when HE is done with the prayer being said ;)~"mi-mi" (mommy--took us forever to figure out this is what he was saying--finally!)~"cracker"~"moo" (could mean either Moon or the sound cows make)~"bup-pee" (puppy--my fave)~"cocker" (helicopter)~"stinky"~signs "more" and says "peas" (please)~does little action for "elephant"~does little arm action for "airplane"--which he loves to find when he hears them!~"bee" (usually says "bee bee")~"baby"~"nana" (banana)~"da-da", "daddy", "da-dai", "da-du" (naturally this was first ;)
7 comments:
Ok, your little family is adorable! And Ella is such a cutie.
Oh my, what a doll! I don't know how much longer I can stand to not see this precious little girl with her sparkling dimples. Can Christmas please come sooner? :) Thanks for sharing! And I love the adventure stories on the side! "Bingamo" is so cute!
Loved this video! I want to come fly down there so bad! The scary thing is I actually could...really tempting some days...
PS. Joe, my roommate thinks you are attractive. But she wanted me to actually tell you you are hot. But don't worry, she's not really like that. :)
funny how my conversations with my kids as they get older don't seem to be any more informative than what Ella is giving now!
Adorable! I love how she interacts with you guys. It makes me want to jump in there and hold her. I love the drool on her chin in the video with Joe. I was just waiting for that to drop on him. :)
Watch out - she might not stop talking when she's a teen! It fun to watch them grow and learn new things and practice those little voices.
Adorable! What a sweet heart!
Post a Comment