Sunday, January 27, 2008

Tag You're It

You can only type 3 words // Not as easy as you may think.

1. Your full name?
Sally...um...Davidson

2. Boyfriend/girlfriend?
Husbandfriend Joseph L.

3. Your hair?
Short, sometimes sassy

4. Your sister(s)?
Rosanna, Camille, Melissa

5. Your brother(s)?
Peter is awesome!

6. Your favorite thing?
guitar for now

7. Your dream last night?
crazy as usual

8. Your favorite drink?
fresh orange juice

9.Your dream car?
Subaru WRX...vrroom

10. The room you're in?
chilly but homey

11. Your ex?
my ex what?

12. Your fear?
getting a flat

14. Where were you last night?
hanging with Joni

15. What you're not right now?
going to bed

16. Muffins?
banana chocolate chip

17. One of your wish list items?
a new baby

18. Where you grew up?
Utah, California, Utah

19. The last thing you did?
sang happy birthday

20. What are you wearing?
jeans, sweater, socks

21. Your TV?
we have one?

22.Your pet or pets?
would love puppies

23. Your computer?
basic and functional

24. Your Life?
blessed, busy, zany

25.Your Mood?
tired but accomplishing

26. Missing someone?
all my siblings

28. Your car?
in the shop

29. Your work?
science question writer

31. Like someone?
all my Beehives

32. Your favorite color?
love em all

33. When is the last time you laughed?
now at Joe

34. Tag some people
Camille, Jeanette, Kim

3 comments:

Mommydew said...

Sweet. I didn't know you liked Subuaru WRX. When Kevin married my I had a Subaru Impreza (year before they came out the with Impreza WRX). Same look though, just a little less horse power!

Jen York said...

I'm impressed you and Joni even know cars...what can I say? I'm just plain impressed by you!

Net said...

okay, I'm game. How do I do it? Cut and paste?
ps, whose birthday?