Sunday, January 27, 2008

Dallas Cowboy Stadium

We have really enjoyed lots of neat activities with the youth in our LDS ward--Joe went with the young men this week to Dallas Cowboy Stadium to take a tour, kick some field goals, stuff like that. The boys had a really great time, Joe included. ;)

7 comments:

Mommydew said...

Score!!!

Camille said...

Jake will be so jealous! Looks like fun!

Chelsea said...

Looks like fun!!! thats awesome!

Bill Gates II said...

Nice one, Joe! Where were you this last BYU season? (I don't really follow 'em, but Elliot and I saw them play in San Diego and the kicker kicked like I play golf).

erin said...

i'm gonna show this clip to matt. they put matt in the young mens program here in hk, but matt sure misses his irving deacons. and american football.

Nathan said...

Nice, Joe! Did they take down the kiddie goal posts when you were done? :) Just kidding...that's pretty cool, man.

Rosanna said...

Wow Joe, maybe you're in the wrong profession. Great goal!