I guess I'm not as "unique" as I thought...
Oh, well! ;D
11 years ago
Not flesh of my flesh Nor bone of my bone Yet still miraculously my own Never forget for a single minute You didn't grow under my heart, but in it. -Fleur Conkling Heylinger (courtesy Heather J.)
~"pitty" (pretty)~"cah" (car)~"hah-by" (heavy--my favorite:)
~"bi-bi" (binky)
~"go"
~"ghee" (cheese)4/4 - This morning on our walk with Sam the dog, Caleb put the hand waving and "hi" together--so, every time we saw a person, near or far, he would wave and say, "Hi! Hi! Hi!"; sometimes it turned into "yah! yah!"
~loves to say "byeee!"
Caleb likes to take the cell phone from me when I'm on it, and close it. Recently, I was talking to Joe on speaker phone (so that Caleb could hear), and Caleb took the phone, and while shutting it, said softly, "Bye-bye Da."
~"ba-bah" (basketball)
~"hi"~"boo"~"puh-buh" (Peek-a-boo)~"uh-oh" (used to sound like "uh-uh", before he figured out the "oh" sound)~folds his arms if he hears the word 'prayer', and says "may-meh" (amen) at the end, or sometimes just when HE is done with the prayer being said ;)~"mi-mi" (mommy--took us forever to figure out this is what he was saying--finally!)~"cracker"~"moo" (could mean either Moon or the sound cows make)~"bup-pee" (puppy--my fave)~"cocker" (helicopter)~"stinky"~signs "more" and says "peas" (please)~does little action for "elephant"~does little arm action for "airplane"--which he loves to find when he hears them!~"bee" (usually says "bee bee")~"baby"~"nana" (banana)~"da-da", "daddy", "da-dai", "da-du" (naturally this was first ;)
4 comments:
84 out of the millions in the country isn't bad! I'm doing this...I have a weird name!
Guess what...there's still hope! I did it too and it came up with zero, when there actually is one! So it's all based on probability and how common each of your names are. So maybe you are still unique. :)
I did both my married and maiden names and it was 37 for both of them - I actually met a Julie Rowell when I was still single and it seriously was so weird. I thought at least THAT was a unique name. :)
By the way, Sally, I've tagged you on my blog. :) Look forward to seeing what you write. :)
My sister-in-law is named Anjanette Viehweg. How's that for uncommon? :)
Post a Comment