Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Book Tag

I am way behind on my tags, so I thought I should "just do it" on this one:

Rules:

1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence.
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog.
5. Tag 5 people

Here it is, from Basic Clinical Neuroanatomy (yikes):
"This paralysis is transient because of the bilateralism of these cortical connections with the brainstem gaze centers."

Tagging: Camille, JoDell, Emily, Bonnie, Kim K.

2 comments:

The Eggleston family said...

That is quite the tongue twister. Try saying that sentence 5 times fast. come on...try it.. haha. Anyhow, keep posting. I like reading your blog. I'm not to good on the commenting part, but I'm getting there. ;)You guys are pretty incredible...you know that? Well, you are.

JoDell said...

Wow! That's a mouthful! By the way, since I'm so new to blogging, you'll have to explain "tagging" to me...