Thursday, May 1, 2008

The adopted and the adopt-able...

...or rather, the able-to-adopt-! YES, WE RECEIVED OUR LETTER OF APPROVAL TODAY!! This means that we are legally approved for adopting a child! And now, we "advertise" ourselves, through the LDS Family Services website, as well as by word of mouth through family and friends (hint, hint). :) And we pray that the right birth mother finds us (soon!).

As for the adopted, I wanted to post a couple more pics of our kitty Zek, just for fun.
He loves the computer chair...and the desk. But mostly, he just loves to be wherever we are :) And he loves to chase this long piece of red ribbon that Joe found in my craft supplies.

8 comments:

Mardi said...

Yea for you guys! Congrats. And it looks like ya'll are really enjoying Zek. How fun.

Mikel said...

YAY!! How exciting! Good luck you guys!

Camille said...

That is SO exciting!!! We are praying for you guys and we will also spread the word here in Georgia. :) You will be the best parents.

And your kitty is cute too! He looks like good entertainment!

Ella WILLIAMSON said...

BRAVO! BRAVO!
Watch out for stork coming soon near your home.

Harvey Family said...

Yay! We are so happy for you two! You will be the best parents!

Jami said...

YEA!!! and we can't wait to come see Zek.

Rosanna said...

Yeah for you guys! We are praying for you! And I had no idea you got a kitty until today! How old is he? He looks cute. I'm glad we're not the only ones in the family with animals! :) How fun for you!

Mommydew said...

I love it. I especially love that you posted a video of the cat!
:)