"warning: this is heavy and also spiritual". Talk given in Melbourne by an abortion survivor.
I never imagined how adoption would enter my life, but now, not only are we waiting to welcome our little boy into our home, but I have found a truly significant cause that needs so many more voices. Because, as mrs. r said, "adoption is dying". I am excited to add my own voice in the fight for life and family.
11 years ago




7 comments:
Thank you for sharing that. You are awesome, just so you know! :)
Gianna has an amazing story to tell! It is such a wonderful video, I'm so glad that she is willing to share her story in such a powerful way. ~Lacee
I am so excited that you are going to adopt a baby. Good luck.
Sally! I finally have internet and just caught up on your last 8 posts! I loved them all! Those mittens are awesome, the Thanksgiving looked so fun, your Halloween costumes rocked!, that donut eating video is hilarious, and I'm so glad you enjoyed your trup out here so much! I DID TOO! I'm still praying for you guys to move here. And last, I loved that post about September 22. The day you told me the news was one of the happiest days of my life. We love you guys so much and are so excited for you to be parents. You will be amazing! That is the luckiest little boy in the world. :)
Hi, you don't really know me...I think we've met a couple of times. My husband and I are good friends with Ross and Amber. Anyway she told me about your adoption stuff and I just wanted to say Congratulations. My husband and I waited to adopt for several years before having our daughter. It's such a long and complicated...but spiritual process. I hope the weeks pass quickly. Good Luck!
You will be amazing parents. I'm so happy for you two. We have a couple in our ward who adopted a little bi-racial boy earlier this year. They have tons of advice for you, so I will have to get you guys in touch with them. Hope things are going well and you have a wonderful Christmas!
It's Chelsea. I finally got a blog and I found your's through Erin. I heard your good news. That is so exciting! You two will be great parents. Hope everything else is going well with you.
Post a Comment