Friday, December 12, 2008

Coolest mittens ever :)

I've recently learned (over and over again) that if I find something I like while blog-hopping, I should bookmark it, copy it, or otherwise file it somewhere besides my little brain--or I will never, never see it again.

So, in the spirit of applying this life lesson, I am posting this really cool project that I just came across. The patterns and written directions are here.

P.S. To my fam (specifically the family whose names we have for Christmas gifts)--If you receive a pair or six of these from us, well...y'know :)

5 comments:

Mommydew said...

That's really cool. I can't wait to see you sporting some at church!

Joe said...

I want one...;) please make them manly, though. thanks.

Rosanna said...

Those are really cute...great gift idea!

Peter Gurr said...

Maybe you should start a line called "Man-Mitts" Joe .... let me know if you need a business partner.

Jami said...

Wow, that looks great Sally. Thanks for sharing!