
We found this pic on makeandtakes.com and laughed out loud.
You can make your own "demotivator" posters at despair.com. Or just read all the demotivator posters they have there for some good laughs.
Not flesh of my flesh Nor bone of my bone Yet still miraculously my own Never forget for a single minute You didn't grow under my heart, but in it. -Fleur Conkling Heylinger (courtesy Heather J.)
~"pitty" (pretty)~"cah" (car)~"hah-by" (heavy--my favorite:)
~"bi-bi" (binky)
~"go"
~"ghee" (cheese)4/4 - This morning on our walk with Sam the dog, Caleb put the hand waving and "hi" together--so, every time we saw a person, near or far, he would wave and say, "Hi! Hi! Hi!"; sometimes it turned into "yah! yah!"
~loves to say "byeee!"
Caleb likes to take the cell phone from me when I'm on it, and close it. Recently, I was talking to Joe on speaker phone (so that Caleb could hear), and Caleb took the phone, and while shutting it, said softly, "Bye-bye Da."
~"ba-bah" (basketball)
~"hi"~"boo"~"puh-buh" (Peek-a-boo)~"uh-oh" (used to sound like "uh-uh", before he figured out the "oh" sound)~folds his arms if he hears the word 'prayer', and says "may-meh" (amen) at the end, or sometimes just when HE is done with the prayer being said ;)~"mi-mi" (mommy--took us forever to figure out this is what he was saying--finally!)~"cracker"~"moo" (could mean either Moon or the sound cows make)~"bup-pee" (puppy--my fave)~"cocker" (helicopter)~"stinky"~signs "more" and says "peas" (please)~does little action for "elephant"~does little arm action for "airplane"--which he loves to find when he hears them!~"bee" (usually says "bee bee")~"baby"~"nana" (banana)~"da-da", "daddy", "da-dai", "da-du" (naturally this was first ;)

8 comments:
I love that website - despair.com. In our lunchroom at work we have some of the real posters that are suppose to be motivating. Occasionally I plot to switch one out just to see if anyone notices.
Ha!! That would be hilarious :D
Wow, I really need to get one of those! Life would be so much more peaceful!
That is hilarious! :)
Ha! Doesn't everyone need one of those!? ;)
That is so funny!
Are they in SPIRIT PRISON?
every time I see this I crack up all over again.
Post a Comment