It was dusk, a little chilly (to me:), and Caleb did great. He couldn't take his eyes off of the camera, which worked well in our favor.
11 years ago
Not flesh of my flesh Nor bone of my bone Yet still miraculously my own Never forget for a single minute You didn't grow under my heart, but in it. -Fleur Conkling Heylinger (courtesy Heather J.)
~"pitty" (pretty)~"cah" (car)~"hah-by" (heavy--my favorite:)
~"bi-bi" (binky)
~"go"
~"ghee" (cheese)4/4 - This morning on our walk with Sam the dog, Caleb put the hand waving and "hi" together--so, every time we saw a person, near or far, he would wave and say, "Hi! Hi! Hi!"; sometimes it turned into "yah! yah!"
~loves to say "byeee!"
Caleb likes to take the cell phone from me when I'm on it, and close it. Recently, I was talking to Joe on speaker phone (so that Caleb could hear), and Caleb took the phone, and while shutting it, said softly, "Bye-bye Da."
~"ba-bah" (basketball)
~"hi"~"boo"~"puh-buh" (Peek-a-boo)~"uh-oh" (used to sound like "uh-uh", before he figured out the "oh" sound)~folds his arms if he hears the word 'prayer', and says "may-meh" (amen) at the end, or sometimes just when HE is done with the prayer being said ;)~"mi-mi" (mommy--took us forever to figure out this is what he was saying--finally!)~"cracker"~"moo" (could mean either Moon or the sound cows make)~"bup-pee" (puppy--my fave)~"cocker" (helicopter)~"stinky"~signs "more" and says "peas" (please)~does little action for "elephant"~does little arm action for "airplane"--which he loves to find when he hears them!~"bee" (usually says "bee bee")~"baby"~"nana" (banana)~"da-da", "daddy", "da-dai", "da-du" (naturally this was first ;)
It was dusk, a little chilly (to me:), and Caleb did great. He couldn't take his eyes off of the camera, which worked well in our favor.
22 comments:
Those pictures are priceless! I LOVE them! What a gorgeous setting!
P.S. And Christian loves the frogs on your blog. :)
Beautiful! Where did ya'll go?
So sweet! We have yet to do that although everyone in Texas seems to do them. Priceless pictures for your little family!
Those are beautiful photos! Just the thought of all those bluebonnets makes me smile!
Such a great family picture, those bluebells are pretty too.
How fun! I remember driving along the highway in San Antonio, seeing people taking pictures in the bluebonnets. They are definitley irresistable!
My favorite picture is the one where you're both kissing Caleb--I love the look on his face! Thanks for sharing.
Sooo Cute!! I love your pics. Aaron told me that you guys were having problems getting to our blog so our address is
justusmanginos.blogspot.com If you have anymore problems let me know!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PLACE. SORRY WE DID NOT MAKE IT TO BLUEBONNET.
GLAD YOU HAD GREAT TIME AT BLUEBONNET PARK. YES WHAT A PRICELESS PICTURE.
Beautiful pictures! I love the flowers and you are looking absolutely great! Thanks for sharing the pictures!
Those flowers are beautiful! What a great place to take pictures and they turned out great! Such a cute family!
Beautiful pictures! I miss those bluebonnets. Marcie
How sweet! I love the pictures and flowers make wonderful backgrounds!
wow, what an amazing photographer! :)
These are beautiful! Y'all have a wonderful family and an adorable little boy. Where DID you go to take these? (The other Irving Sally.)
Those are amazing! Sally you look so beautiful! Hopefully we'll find a good picture spot in SA!
Cute pictures!! Hey I saw you on the r house blog, exciting!
Hi Sally! I love these pictures! These are priceless - seriously the field of flowers is soooo pretty. And the expressions on Caleb's face are just simply adorable.
The pictures are beautiful!! My favorite is the second one! Oh, aren't you happy you get quite a few more years of the bluebonnets? Yay!
What fantastic pictures! Good thinking!! I am guilty of missing far too many great photo moments!
Hello Davidsons! What a beautiful family you have...I'm so happy to see that you are doing well. Your little one is darling!
Lookin' Good, Davidson crew.
Love the pictures in the bluebells. You should make one into a family pic, frame it and hang it on your wall. You guys all look really great. We sure miss Caleb!
Post a Comment