Sunday, April 5, 2009

Random pictures

Caleb did something amazing on Thursday night, April 2. He slept almost 13 hours-!! We were pretty excited. I think it had something to do with not getting much napping in on Thursday during the day, so he was pretty tired. We got him in bed by about 6:45 because he was so tired, and he slept until 7:30 Friday morning! We couldn't believe it.

Caleb has become a pretty good sleeper. We haven't entirely figured out naps yet (some days are great, some not so good), but his night time sleeping is wonderful, and wow, that sure makes a difference in how I feel. :)

We sure love this little guy!!







15 comments:

Mabis said...

Caleb has pretty blue eyes or they look blue :)

Lacee said...

What a handsome boy! How amazing!!! Seriously 13 hours?! How'd you do that?

Rosanna said...

Yeah for you guys! Isn't the initial "break-your-heart" crying worth these long nights of sleep? Seriously, I'm so excited for you and what you can now do with all that time on your hands! YEAH!

Mardi said...

He has changed so much already! I absolutely love his hair! Keep up the good sleep work. It's life changing, eh?!

Ella WILLIAMSON said...

Hi Caleb,

Wow!! He is so cute boy with blue eyes. He looks so handsome with his curl hairs. It is hard to believe that he grows so big in a few months. You are both good parents and care of him at home. We wish if we could love to be babysitting with him while you both go out for a date or so. We love him so much too.
Ella and Roger Williamson

Julie said...

What a cutie!! I love his curls! :)

Susan said...

Hooray for that milestone! I love the photos...he is getting so big and is so cute!!

Camille said...

Such cute pictures! And the thirteen hours of sleep is impressive! It's so nice when that starts happening. You are a lucky mommy! I love all the pics...he is still SO cute! Don't you just love when they sleep on you? :)

Diana said...

The t-shirt that says "Sleep is for the weak" totally makes me laugh. I can't survive without a ton of it. That's great news that he is sleeping so well.

JoDell said...

Congrats you three. :) It definitley makes life go more smoothly when everyone is rested, especially Mom.

Caleb's getting so big! What a cutie. That hair is adorable! I can't wait to hold him and get to know my nephew.

Heather said...

I am so jealous. Maybe he can give Jonathan some lessons.

The Gurrs said...

Sally, you are torturing me!!! :)
He is so cute! I can't wait to see you guys!

Chelsea said...

he is so cute and getting so big!!!

Jennifer said...

He is so cute! Has he slept that long more than once? I was so excited when my boys started sleeping through the night.

Harvey Family said...

Hey, we gave him that onesie :) He is too cute! I love all his curls. AND, you are soooo lucky! Sleeping through the night is so great! I remember the first time our boys slept through the night, I had to keep checking on them to make sure they were still breathing, I think I was in shock :) Enjoy your sleep!