The day after Caleb was sealed to us, we had Caleb's baby blessing. It was so nice to have the same family be able to be there for that as well, and the Pauls of course! :) We held it in our home, because we thought Joe was going to be working on Sunday (he got off last-minute--yay!), and because my parents had to fly out Sunday morning. It was nice, simple and sweet.
After the blessing, we had a cookout for all who came! Hamburgers, hot dogs, potato salad, baked beans...the works! Yumm...




6 comments:
You guys look so happy! I'm so happy for you, too. That's wonderful that at least a few members of both families could be there.
By the way, from the little bit I can see, your house looks nice. I'm so glad everything has worked together for your little family.
Did you buy a house or are you renting? How fun to have family there for such special occasions.
Once again, SOOOOO glad I was there! That is such a cute picture of your family in front of your house! I also love the picture of Lindsay laughing. :)
Congratulations! What a special event. So glad you had family there.
Looks like you've got a great place! :)
CONGRATULATIONS! We're so glad the day finally came, happy forever family!
Sally, you are so not allowed to post monster pictures of me :)
Post a Comment