He still says "ree-gee" for 'raisin' :)
He can't seem to get past "gicah" for 'popsicle'. It's the shortened version, though--he used to say "gi-gicah".
Whenever I ask what song he wants before bedtime, he always says "baby". The other night he even said "baby dah". I still don't know what song that really is, though sometimes he's satisfied with the "baby" verse of "The Wheels on the Bus." It's cute when he tried to sing it for me, though.
He LOVES the Happy Birthday song, and recently has gotten very good at singing the first two lines, often replacing "you" with someone's name--"Tay-lub" (Caleb), or Ella, or "Meh-ssa" (Melissa)
Lately, he likes to say his own name. So when we say "Hi Caleb!", he'll repeat "Hi Tay-lub" over and over :)




4 comments:
I feel the same way. When they start being able to say words the right way (or closer to it, at least) it's kind of heart breaking! They grow up way too fast!
hahaha that is soo funny, I miss those days, Bastian now he talks really good and he always says hi guys, or good night guys and any question that you ask him his answer would be Bastian hehe, they are a lot of fun. I miss you soo much, are you coming to Utah for Christmas? I want to see baby Ella
I know what you mean! I love going back and looking at the things Patrick and Jolene said/did--they love it, too. I haven't been as good with Emma (and she's the cutest one yet :). I went back over your blog and got caught up--it makes me miss you guys! I can't wait to meet that little Ella. She's a doll!
The girls used to call a "saddle" a "spaddle." One day a friend of mine unwittingly corrected them, and I've longed to hear that sweet mispronounciation ever since.
Post a Comment